Tadalis® Sx is used to treat male erection problems. This medicine may be taken regardless of your meal timings/patterns. The dose is to be taken 30 to 60 minutes prior to planned sexual activity.
Active Ingredient: tadalafil
Availability: In Stock (82 packages)
Free standard Airmail shipping for all packages with price starting from $200.00
Tadalis┬« Sx, 20mg
Tadalis┬« Sx (Tadalafil)
Tadalafil tablet (Tadalis® Sx)
What is this drug?
TADALAFIL is used to treat male erection problems.
What should I let my health care provider know prior to taking this medicine?
Please inform them if you are having or have ever had any of the below conditions:
- any sorts of eye or vision problems, including a rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa
- any heart disease, angina, a previous history of heart attacks, irregular heartbeat, or other heart-related problems
- abnormal blood pressure
- any deseases of kidney or liver
- any previous strokes
- any sort of unusual or allergic reaction to tadalafil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
How should this medicine be used?
Take this medicine orally accompanied by a glass of water. You should follow all the directions provided on the prescription label. This medicine may be taken regardless of your meal timings/patterns. The dose is to be taken 30 to 60 minutes prior to planned sexual activity. No more than one dose of this medicine should be taken on a single day. You should never take this medicine more often than directed.
Overdosage: If you believe to have taken too much of this medicine, contact the nearest poison control center or emergency room immediately.
NOTE: This drug is only intended for your usage. You should never share this medicine with others.
What to do if I missed a dose?
If you missed a dose, it may be taken when you remembered about it, provided that your intake of this medicine is limited to one dose per day.
What are the possible interactions with this medicine?
This drug should never be taken with any of the below listed medications:
- nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
It is also possible for this medicine to interact with the below listed medications:
- certain drugs used for the treatment of high blood pressure
- certain drugs, which are used to treat HIV infection or AIDS
- certain medicines used for the treatment of fungal or yeast infections, including but not limited to: fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
- certain drugs used for seizure treatment, including but not limited to: carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital
- grapefruit juice
- macrolide antibiotics including but not limited to: clarithromycin, erythromycin, troleandomycin
- drugs for prostate problem treatment
- rifabutin, rifampin or rifapentine
This list is not all inclusive and may not describe all potential interactions with other medicines. You should provide your health care provider with a full list of all medicines, herbs, non- prescription drugs, and dietary supplements which you are using. You should also let them know whether you smoke, drink alcohol, or use any of the illegal drugs. Some of those items may potentially interact with your medicine.
Is there anything for me to watch out for while using this medicine?
If you there are any noticeable changes in your vision during the treatment course with this drug, let your doctor or health care professional know of it immediately. You should stop taking this medicine and inform your health care provider immediately if you experience a sight loss in one or both eyes.
You should also get in touch with your doctor or health care professional straightaway if your erection lasts for longer than 4 hours or if it becomes painful at any stage. This may signify a serious problem and has to be treated right away in order to prevent permanent damage.
If you are experiencing nausea, dizziness, chest pain or arm pain symptoms upon starting sexual activity after you took this medicine, it is mandatory to refrain from any further activity and inform your doctor or health care professional immediately.
Do not drink excess alcohol (for instance, 5 glasses of wine or 5 shots of whiskey) during the treatment course with this medicine. Alcohol taken excessively increases your chances of getting a headache or feeling dizzy, also increasing your heart rate or lowering your blood pressure. The usage of this medicine would not protect you or your partner against HIV infection (the virus causing AIDS) or other sexually transmitted diseases.
Are there any side effects which I may notice from taking this medicine?
The below side effects should be reported to your doctor or health care professional immediately:
- allergic reactions including rash skin, itching or hives, face, lips, or tongue swelling
- difficulty breathing
- altered hearing
- chest pains
- fast or irregular heartbeat The below side effects usually do not require medical attention (although you should escalate them to your doctor or health care professional if they are persistent or bothersome):
- back pains
- digestion problems
- muscle aches
- stuffy or running nose
The above list is not all-inclusive and may not describe all possible side effects.
Where this medicine should be kept?
This medicine should be kept out of children's reach.
This medicine is to be stored at room temperatures between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Any unused medicine should be thrown away after the expiry date is reached.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.